Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Coldplay

Anyone slated to attend a show in Coldplay's current tour shall be appropriately rewarded. I saw the show last night, and thought it was excellent. I am a big fan, however, it was my first. The setlist was great... not too much or little of any one album... a good mix of moods... and TWO covers. One appears on an album, and the second worked very nicely when it followed the first (hint, hint). Also, I believe I heard a previously unreleased song, which really sounded good. Anyway, if you're not going, I'd suggest picking up tix.

Oh, and Fiona Apple sucks...

Lastly, still no discs in my mailbox. I understand that the Post Office might be in disarray after the little episode the other day, but that's no excuse.

1 Comments:

Blogger babygame said...

I could try to explain but it doesn't really boil down to anything specific other than me just sucking.However December is in the mail and should arrive shortly.

In an unrelated side note, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home