Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Afternoon Music

This Friday you can mope and rage at the same time with the infamous Nick Cave's new project Grinderman. It could probably be qualified as punk rock blues which creates a bit of a cacophonous expectation. And, well, yeah, it's loud and obnoxious. It's also really fucking good and funny too: "I changed the sheets on my bed, I combed the hairs upon my head, I sucked in my gut and still she said that she just didn't want to."

Standout Tracks:
No Pussy Blues
Honey Bee (Let's Fly To Mars)



Note: I'm no longer posting direct links to the files and urge you not to either. Just tell everyone that it's there and then they can go get it. That way we avoid having any casual observers finding and linking the hell out of our files thus costing me a fortune in transfer fees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home